- Rabbi Arthur Waskow laments the world of divisions and argues that we can create a world of connections through good deeds.
- Diana Eck proclaims that the interdependence of contemporary religious communities means that we are keepers on one another's images and guardians of one another's rights.
- Robert Aitken illustrates the meaning of connections in some verses for Zen Buddhist practice.
- Robert Benson emphasizes the connections between the presence of others and the presence of Christ.
- Jean Shinoda Bolen sees the spiritual practice of connections with other people as being a source of light in her life.
More Book Excerpts about Connections