- Arthur Green explains that enthusiasm in the Hasidic tradition is a state that can be reached in prayer.
- Robert J. Wicks and Robert M. Hamma salute friends who sometimes are like cheerleaders who spur us on to greater things through their enthusiasm.
- Kay Redfield Jamison discusses exuberance, a kissing cousin of enthusiasm, as an abounding emotion that takes us to places we would not otherwise go.
- Rabbi Nilton Bonder sees enthusiasm as an antidote to envy.
- Rich Heffern probes juicy people as ones who are living the spiritual practice of enthusiasm.
More Book Excerpts about Enthusiasm