- David Deida reveals how opening our hearts to others changes everything.
- Karen M. Jones suggests practices we can do to open ourselves to serve others.
- Arthur P. Ciarmicoli and Katherine Ketchampresent empathy as an element of the spiritual practice of openness that brings us closer to others, even those who are very different from us.
- Toinette Lippe writes describes the spiritual benefits of "thinning out" her life and being open to whatever shows up.
- Shunryu Suzuki writes about the beginner's mind in Zen which is open to all possibilities.
More Book Excerpts about Openness