|Sign In | Register | Shopping Cart | Subscribe to RSS Feed|
The Spirituality & Practice E-Newsletter is a regular update from Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat with a teaching story and links to new content on the site. It's free and a great way to keep up with practices for your journey.
Sign up here.
Spirituality & Practice aims to provide recommendations and resources for your spiritual journey. We respect your privacy and are committed to safeguarding your information online. We want you to know what happens to information we collect about our visitors. This statement also applies to CIStems, Inc., the nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization behind this website.
When you (1 )sign up for our E-Newsletter or E-Courses Announcement List, (2) establish an account to purchase E-Courses, Discussion Guides, or the Spiritual Literacy DVDs, or (3) make a donation, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, and depending upon your payment choice, additional personal and credit card information.
• We will never rent, sell, share, or otherwise divulge your email address and personal information to another website or third party.
• Credit card payments for E-Courses, Discussion Guides, and the Spiritual Literacy DVDs are processed through a secure server. Contact information (name, address, and email address) from these transactions but not credit card information is maintained in our databases so that we can contact you about future courses and resources. This information will never be shared with anyone else.
• If you tell others about SpiritualityandPractice.com by using the "email this page" feature, we will not keep either your email address or your recipient's email address. We will thank you for helping us spread the word about the website!
• When you make a donation to us through the DonateNow button, credit card donations are processed by NetworkforGood.org. NetworkforGood.org shares your contact information with us. We maintain this information in our database of supporters in order to keep you abreast of our work. We will also include you on our E-Newsletter list.
• If you do not want to receive updates from us, you can unsubscribe to our lists by using the link at the bottom of each email or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Like other nonprofit organizations that seek donations and foundation grants to support our work, we may share aggregate information about our visitors (such as the total number of monthly and daily visits, total page views requested, and most popular areas of the site) with other groups. This information is routinely collected through a program installed on our server that tracks and analyzes our web traffic. No email addresses or personal information on our visitors is collected by our traffic program.
• If you participate in a survey and share professional or demographic information and opinions with us, we will use it only for the purpose expressed in the survey and only in the aggregate. If we notice a comment from you about the website or one of our projects that we would like to quote, we will always ask your permission before using the comment.
We maintain two free email lists: (1) our E-Newsletter with information on new content at the site, and (2) a list of those who have participated in our e-courses who receive announcements when a new e-course is ready for sign-ups. Members of these lists may unsubscribe at any time.