|Sign In | Shopping Cart | Subscribe to RSS Feed|
Current and Upcoming E-Courses and Online Retreats:
Be the first to learn about new e-courses amd other special content at Spirituality & Practice through our free E-Newsletter.
Sign up here.
Welcome to Spirituality & Practice's E-Courses
These popular spiritual growth and self-improvement programs are designed to fit your schedule and your budget.
Most of us love to go on a spiritual retreat:
We bring the retreats to you! Our E-Courses, Online Retreats, and 21-day Programs turn your email inbox into a spiritual retreat center.
You can participate in our many exceptional programs in two ways. One is by taking them when they are a "current" program during a specific time frame. Another way is by taking them on-demand where you choose your own start date and how frequently you want to receive the course content.
Scroll down this page to explore Current and upcoming E-Courses.
Visit these pages to see programs available on-demand:
Subscribe today and join our growing spiritual community.
Each of these E-Courses and Online Retreats has a private Practice Circle where you can share your wisdom and experiences with other participants from around the world. These programs run during a specific time frame but latecomers will find all the emails archived on their account page.
November 3 - 28
November 28 - December 26
The Grace of Advent: Consent to Contemplative Living with Contemplative Outreach uses Scripture and the teachings of Fr. Thomas Keating and other mystical writers to explore the great themes of the season. The content will be shared via emails and video and audio recordings, and will come alive as we witness and share our reflections and experiences in the online Practice Circle.
November 30 - December 25
The Gospel of Thomas for Advent (2014) with Cynthia Bourgeault focuses on sayings from the Gospel of Thomas on the themes of watchfulness, spiritual generativity, the fullness of time, and the play of light and darkness. Each day you will receive a carefully selected wisdom saying from Thomas, a brief commentary by Cynthia Bourgeault, and a suggested spiritual practice. Previously offered in Advent 2013, this e-course will have a new Practice Circle where you can discuss the readings with Cynthia Bourgeault and a worldwide community of fellow seekers.
Help Spread the Word about The E-Courses
• Download a brochure (pdf file) about our E-Courses and Online Retreats.
• Download a flyer (pdf file) about how you can set up a custom e-course for your group you choose the course, the frequency, and get your own private Practice Circle.
• Watch these Video Tutorials on "Site Navigation and Profile Set Up" and "The Practice Circle" for our E-Courses.
• What are people saying about the Practicing Spirituality E-Courses?
• Who are the e-course teachers?
• What do you mean by a practice suggestion?
• Can I get Continuing Education Hours for an E-Course or Online Retreat?>
• What happens if I sign up after the e-course has started?
• How do I post to the Sharing Forums and Practice Circles?
• How much does an e-course cost? Can I pay by credit card or check?
• What are your cancellation, refund, and scholarship policies?
• How do I set up my account?
• How do I get a password reminder?
• What are the discussion guides mentioned in my account?