|Sign In | Shopping Cart | Subscribe to RSS Feed|
Current and Upcoming E-Courses and Online Retreats:
Be the first to learn about new e-courses amd other special content at Spirituality & Practice through our free E-Newsletter.
Sign up here.
Welcome to Spirituality & Practice's E-Courses
These popular spiritual growth and self-improvement programs are designed to fit your schedule and your budget.
Most of us love to go on a spiritual retreat:
We bring the retreats to you! Our E-Courses, Online Retreats, and 21-day Programs turn your email inbox into a spiritual retreat center.
You can participate in our many exceptional programs in two ways. One is by taking them when they are a "current" program during a specific time frame. Another way is by taking them on-demand where you choose your own start date and how frequently you want to receive the course content.
Scroll down this page to explore Current and upcoming E-Courses.
Visit these pages to see programs available on-demand:
Subscribe today and join our growing spiritual community.
Each of these E-Courses and Online Retreats has a private Practice Circle where you can share your wisdom and experiences with other participants from around the world. These programs run during a specific time frame but latecomers will find all the emails archived on their account page.
October 6 - October 31
September 8 - October 3
Online Retreats on Classic Spiritual Practices (On-Demand)
Practicing Spirituality E-Courses (On-Demand)
21-Day Programs to Change Habits (On-Demand)
Help Spread the Word about The E-Courses
• Download a brochure (pdf file) about our E-Courses and Online Retreats.
• Download a flyer (pdf file) about how you can set up a custom e-course for your group you choose the course, the frequency, and get your own private Practice Circle.
• Watch these Video Tutorials on "Site Navigation and Profile Set Up" and "The Practice Circle" for our E-Courses.
• What are people saying about the Practicing Spirituality E-Courses?
• Who are the e-course teachers?
• What do you mean by a practice suggestion?
• Can I get Continuing Education Hours for an E-Course or Online Retreat?>
• What happens if I sign up after the e-course has started?
• How do I post to the Sharing Forums and Practice Circles?
• How much does an e-course cost? Can I pay by credit card or check?
• What are your cancellation, refund, and scholarship policies?
• How do I set up my account?
• How do I get a password reminder?
• What are the discussion guides mentioned in my account?