|Sign In | Shopping Cart | Subscribe to RSS Feed|
Current and Upcoming E-Courses and Online Retreats:
Be the first to learn about new e-courses amd other special content at Spirituality & Practice through our free E-Newsletter.
Sign up here.
Welcome to Spirituality & Practice's E-Courses
These popular spiritual growth and self-improvement programs are designed to fit your schedule and your budget.
Most of us love to go on a spiritual retreat:
We bring the retreats to you! Our E-Courses, Online Retreats, and 21-day Programs turn your email inbox into a spiritual retreat center.
You can participate in our many exceptional programs in two ways. One is by taking them when they are a "current" program during a specific time frame. Another way is by taking them on-demand where you choose your own start date and how frequently you want to receive the course content.
Scroll down this page to explore Current and upcoming E-Courses.
Visit these pages to see programs available on-demand:
Subscribe today and join our growing spiritual community.
Each of these E-Courses and Online Retreats has a private Practice Circle where you can share your wisdom and experiences with other participants from around the world. These programs run during a specific time frame but latecomers will find all the emails archived on their account page.
April 13 - May 8
Breaking Free: Spiritual Liberation through Interfaith Dialogue with the Interfaith Amigos is a one-month online retreat with Imam Jamal Rahman, Rabbi Ted Falcon, and Pastor Don Mackenzie. They look at specific issues we face in a pluralistic society and the spiritual practices that can help us transcend those roadbloccks to effective collaboration on the critical issues of our time. Through 12 emails, the Interfaith Amigos will focus on why we need spiritual practices, the five stages of interfaith dialogue, the major ways religious traditions stray, and confronting our major obstacles. Participants will have opportunities to interact with the Interfaith Amigos and share their own interfaith experiences in the online Practice Circle and during a one-hour teleconference. Details here.
May 18 - June 13
Creating Sanctuary for Ourselves and Others with the Terry Hersey and Patricia Campbell Carlson is a one-month online retreat with Terry Hershey and Patricia Campbell Carlson. Come and explore how to create or reclaim a grace-filled place to be, for yourself and in the wider context of a world in need of safe harbors. Through 12 emails, we will reflect on what we long for in sanctuary, what personal and cultural blocks keep us from fulfilling that yearning, what tools different religious traditions provide for establishing sanctuary, the elements of design and boundaries that make sanctuary effective, and how we can create public spaces that invite people to be replenished. Participants will have opportunities to interact with the e-course teachers and to share their own experiences in the online Practice Circle. Details here.
Help Spread the Word about The E-Courses
• Download a brochure (pdf file) about our E-Courses and Online Retreats.
• Download a flyer (pdf file) about how you can set up a custom e-course for your group you choose the course, the frequency, and get your own private Practice Circle.
• Watch these Video Tutorials on "Site Navigation and Profile Set Up" and "The Practice Circle" for our E-Courses.
• What are people saying about the Practicing Spirituality E-Courses?
• Who are the e-course teachers?
• What do you mean by a practice suggestion?
• Can I get Continuing Education Hours for an E-Course or Online Retreat?>
• What happens if I sign up after the e-course has started?
• How do I post to the Sharing Forums and Practice Circles?
• How much does an e-course cost? Can I pay by credit card or check?
• What are your cancellation, refund, and scholarship policies?
• How do I set up my account?
• How do I get a password reminder?
• What are the discussion guides mentioned in my account?