Support Spirituality & Practice
Your support enables us to continue to develop resources for spiritual journeys, create new e-courses and online retreats, and expand our Wisdom Archive of reviews, quotes, and spiritual practices.
Donations by December 31, 2014, will be matched dollar-for-dollar (up to $50,000) by generous donors and users of Spirituality & Practice resources. This campaign will be used to finish funding the launch of a new website with expanded features in early 2015.
DONATE BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD.
Click on the button below to make a donation through Spirituality & Practice's secure page at Network for Good. We take VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Paypal. (If you are not in the U.S., Paypal may be the easiest option as they automatically do currency conversions and can transfer money directly from your bank account.)
DONATE BY MAIL.
Spirituality & Practice
Please send check or money order and your email address to:
15 W. 24th Street - 10th Floor
New York, New York 10010
Your tax-deductible donation to Spirituality & Practice (via the nonprofit organization CIStems, Inc.) may be eligible for a corporate matching grant from your employer. If you or the personnel office at your employer need additional information, contact Mary Ann Brussat, Co-Director of Spirituality & Practice.
CIStems, Inc., the nonprofit organization behind SpiritualityandPractice.com, is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and your donation is tax-deductible in the United States.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT SPIRITUALITY & PRACTICE
• Take one of our E-Courses and Online Retreats on the wisdom and practices of the world's religions and spiritual paths. Share information on these unique programs.
• Give an E-Course or Online Retreat as a gift using the button at the bottom of the page describing the course.
• Purchase a Gift Certificate for one of our E-Courses or Online Retreats
• Organize a Custom E-Course for your spiritual community with any program in our on-demand system.
• Purchase a set of the Spiritual Literacy DVD series for yourself, your local library, your congregation, or your spiritual community.
• Help spread the word about Spirituality & Practice by sharing our flyer about the website with friends and colleagues.
• Mention us on your blog, newsletters, and website. Download graphics for links from our Press Room.
• If you would like to volunteer with Spirituality & Practice, please email Mary Ann Brussat to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
• If you or someone you know might want to partner with us financially to further this vital work, please email Mary Ann Brussat. We welcome your introduction to donors and foundations.