|Sign In | Register | Shopping Cart | Subscribe to RSS Feed|
Upcoming E-Courses and Online Retreats:
Current E-Courses and Online Retreats:
Be the first to learn about new e-courses amd other special content at Spirituality & Practice through our free E-Newsletter.
Sign up here.
On-Demand 21-Day Programs
Recovery programs say it takes three weeks to change a habit or start a new practice. Each of these e-courses offers 21 days' worth of spiritual nuggets and practice suggestions for your personal transformation. These e-courses are available on-demand. Once you sign up, you'll be able to go to your account page and choose a start date and a frequency (daily, twice a week, three times a week, weekly), though we recommend the daily schedule.
Beating the Blahs
Get back your resolve and get over feeling stuck.
Catalysts for Change
Readings and spiritual practices to help you make small steps to change your life.
Spiritual wisdom and practices on being content with who you are and where you are in your life.
Dealing with Disappointment
Examine the causes and teachings of this common feeling.
Quotes and exercises to help you break the fear habit.
Experience the freedom that comes from releasing things.
Living with Uncertainty
Find strategies and exercises for times of high stress and anxiety.
Learn how to allow things to unfold in their own time.
Working with Worry
Explore the roots of and lessons to be learned from this common habit.
Help Spread the Word about The E-Courses
• Download a brochure (pdf file) about our E-Courses and Online Retreats.
• Download a flyer (pdf file) about how you can set up a custom e-course for your group you choose the course, the frequency, and get your own private Practice Circle.
• What are people saying about the Practicing Spirituality E-Courses?
• Who are the e-course teachers?
• What do you mean by a practice suggestion?
• Can I get Continuing Education Hours for an E-Course or Online Retreat?>
• What happens if I sign up after the e-course has started?
• How do I post to the Sharing Forums and Practice Circles?
• How much does an e-course cost? Can I pay by credit card or check?
• How do I set up my account?
• How do I get a password reminder?
• What are the discussion guides mentioned in my account?