|Sign InRegister Shopping Cart|
and a heaven in a wild flower
To hold infinity in the palm of your
hand and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake
"To read the sacred in everyday life, we have to develop new qualities of mind and heart, qualities that open us to the presence of the spiritual within all aspects of existence. No moment, no thing is to be excluded. But like any other kind of reading, reading the sacred requires an alphabet. Here in 26 parts are 26 different qualities that are needed to practice spiritual literacy for reading the sacred in everyday life."
from the opening credits
This innovative series is organized around a new alphabet of 26 spiritual qualities of mind and heart for practicing spirituality in everyday life. Purchase individual DVDs or the entire series.
Spiritual Literacy was produced in Canada and aired as a television series on the Vision channel. Now Spiritual Literacy Media is making it available for the first time in the United States and elsewhere in the world.
We invite you to:
• Sample clips from the series. (Click on the links at right.)
• See more information and purchase individual volumes or the entire series (at a discounted rate). (Click on the links at right.)
• Read what others are saying about the DVDs.
• See models of how individuals and groups are using the DVDs. These models were contributed by demonstration projects that explored how the series could be used in spirituality groups, prisons, retirement communities, health care centers, and elsewhere. Although this part of the project has been completed, we are always happy when people email us about their experiences with the series.
• See a list of the authors and readings included in each episode. These lists also direct you to the pages in the book Spiritual Literacy where each reading appears.