- Peter Feldmeier examines the spiritual practice of hospitality which lies behind all interreligious dialogue.
- Swami Nikhilananda looks at the ways in which Sri Ramakrishna modeled the practice of hospitality in his words and deeds.
- K.L. Seshagiri Rao identifies Gandhi's hospitality as instrumental in his pioneering effort to bring Hindus and Muslims together in mutual respect.
- Episcopalian priest Alan Jones admonishes the Christian community be a hospitable one where everyone is welcome.
- Mary C. Grey reflects on globalization as a threat to ancient traditions of hospitality in Africa and elsewhere.
More Book Excerpts about Hospitality