- Old Turtle and the Broken Truth: Douglas Wood illustrates a parable about hospitality toward those who are on a different spiritual path than your own.
- Elijah's Angel: Michael J. Rosen demonstrates how an exchange of gifts between a Jewish boy and an elderly Christian barber is an act of acceptance and hospitality.
- Grandpa's Soup: Eiko Kadono is a richly spiritual story that affirms the practice of sharing and hospitality.
- Sammy Spider's New Friend: Sylvia A. Rouss has written a spiffy story illustrating the vitality of the Jewish practice of hospitality.
- Immi's Gift: Karin Littlewood presents a story of a little girl living in an igloo who is hospitable to animal guests.
- So Close: Natalia Colombo depicts the need for kindness and hospitality in city living.
- A Dragon Moves In: Lisa Falkenstern proves that disappointments and seeming disasters can be turned into something good through hospitality.
More Children's Books about Hospitality