The witness: breaking the chain of conditioning
1. The witness does not choose for or against any aspect of reality.
2. The witness does not censor life.
3. Witnessing is a whole-body experience.
4. Witness consciousness is always present at least in its potential form in every human being at every moment.
5. The witness is part of the already awake mind that is capable of standing completely still, even in the center of the whirlwind of sensations, thoughts, feelings, fantasies — even in serious mental and physical illness.
6. The witness goes everywhere.