- Jay B. McDaniel sheds light on the different kinds of grace that can manifest in our lives.
- Indian guru Sri Chinmoy ponders God's grace as similar to the rays of the sun.
- Parker J. Palmer recommends that we move beyond our illusions of self-sufficiency and see that we are the recipients of gifts of grace beyond measure.
- Brian C. Taylor wants us to ride the divine waves of grace and imagine that we are surfers.
- Donald McCullough writes that God takes care of the world with grace and not through judgment; we should do the same.
More Book Excerpts about Grace