Cory Richardson-Lauve is a scrapbooker, designer, teacher, and artist whose layouts have been featured in many idea books, magazines, and websites. In this comprehensive paperback, she covers the importance of the scrapbook as a resource that connects you to your spiritual center and to others who are part of your life. "Scrapbooking is a way of preserving family stories and legacies that goes far beyond a photograph album."
In a series of rousing chapters, Richardson-Lauve covers the essentials:
- Resonance, Finding Your Focal Point
- Equilibrium, Seeking Balance
- Movement, Encouraging Growth
- Awareness, Enlarging Your Vision
- Expression, Finding Your Voice
- Awakening, Coming Alive
- Celebration, Knowing Your True Self
- Connection, Sharing Community.
She also has suggestions on supplies and techniques. Maya Angelou once commented: "There is no agony like bearing an untold story inside of you." Those who choose to take the Scrapbook Journey will never have that problem.