- Anthologist Peggy Rosenthal shares a poem by Sarah Klassen titled "Waging Peace."
- Deepak Chopra outlines a seven-day program for peacemakers.
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama advises us not to be so reactive to criticism and minor irritations; it is better to cultivate the inner peace that comes from equanimity.
- Brenda Shoshanna, a Zen practitioner, presents concrete ways to handle anger.
- Susan Griffin states that peace must be enacted as an alternative to war.
More Book Excerpts about Peace