- Theologian Leonardo Boff explores some heavy duty meanings of the spiritual practice of forgiveness using the prayer of St. Francis as his launch pad.
- Jean Vanier discusses three basic principles underlying forgiveness in the move towards reconciliation.
- Lewis B. Smedes stirs our souls with an enlightening essay on forgiveness.
- Kent Nerburn examines one of the dilemmas faced by those who need to forgive.
- Hugh Prather sees forgiveness as something that should be spontaneous and not necessarily as something arising from good judgment.
More Book Excerpts about Forgiveness