- Ken Wilber likens our quest for meaning to the old puzzles in the Sunday supplement section of the newspaper.
- Angeles Arrien makes a good case for seeking meaning in the second half of life.
- Larry Dossey explains the importance of the perceived meanings and emotions attached to illnesses.
- Master Hsing Yun finds the meaning of life in analogies to driving a car.
- Rabbi David J. Wolpe examines the Jewish love of learning as part of the continuing quest for meaning.
More Book Excerpts about Meaning