- Barry Lopez in About This Life demonstrates how to express reverence for your hands.
- Malidoma Patrice Some writes about the reverence that Africans once had for elders in their communities.
- Rabbi Tirzah Firestone has great respect or reverence for religious differences among people.
- Albert Schweitzer discusses his understanding of the ethic of Reverence for Life.
- A Christian hymn by Brian Wren, "Good Is the Flesh," is a gateway into reverence for the body.
- Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel examines the spiritual practice of reverence as "a salute of the soul."
More Book Excerpts about Reverence