- John Kirvan is convinced that God works within our deepest yearnings to bring new life and meaning.
- Elizabeth Lesser explores the yearning in our spiritual hunger.
- Brother David Steindl-Rast discusses the longing to belong evident at Twelve-Step meetings.
- Thomas Moore explains that sometimes attachment to a place can be a good thing, a genuine expression of soulful yearning.
- Ram Dass explores attachment to desires which can be a shadow element of yearning.
More Book Excerpts about Yearning