- What Is Beautiful?: Etan Boritzer offers a spiritual perspective on the topic of beauty.
- In the Beginning There Was Joy: Matthew Fox celebrates beauty and diversity in the world.
- Jordi's Star: Alma Flor Ada explains how a shepherd is transformed by a beautiful star.
- Passover: Harriet Ziefert presents an exquisite look at Passover, remembrance, and the beauty of each element on the seder table.
- The Ink Garden of Brother Theophane: C. M. Millen pays tribute to a young Irish monk's reverence for nature and beauty.
- Red Sings from Treetops: Joyce Sidman honors the variety of the four seasons and the beauty around and within us.
- A Butterfly Is Patient: Dianna Hutts Aston provides a glimpse into the beautiful world of butterflies.
- Golden Domes and Silver Lanterns: Hena Khan focuses on the beauty found in Islam and the colors that pervade the everyday life of a young Muslim girl.
More Children's Books about Beauty