- Sufi teacher Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee tutors us in the spiritual art of listening as a way of being with God.
- Denise Linn claims that at every moment the universe is speaking to us; we must be willing to listen and to discern the meaning of what we hear.
- Brenda Peterson wants us to listen more carefully to animals who have much to teach us.
- Native American writer and teacher Jamie Sams points to the importance of listening in Talking Circles as a sign of respect.
- Mark Nepo encourages us to hold each other to the ear of our hearts.
More Book Excerpts about Listening