- Contact: A driven American astronomer is convinced that the ultimate adventure of the universe is listening, and she practices with great focus and intensity.
- The Sixth Sense: It is very important that we share our encounters with the supernatural with those we love and listen to their accounts as well.
- Boesman and Lena: More than anything else in the world, all some people need is another person to listen to them with heart.
- The Muse: The best muse lives inside us if only we would heed her calls.
- True Crime: Sometimes a person's only saving grace is a catlike intuition.
- Smoke Signals: You have to listen carefully to discern the truth for oftentimes it wiggles into our hearts indirectly.
- The Quiet Room: The holy calling of parenthood demands the skill of deep listening.
- Mumford: Finding the right person to hear the intimate details of your life is not an easy task in an era when most people are wrapped up in themselves.
More Films about Listening