The following e-courses cover a variety of themes. They all share this strand: mentoring, insights, and practices for developing humility as a character trait.
- Practicing Spirituality with His Holiness the Dalai Lama by Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat
A study of the religion of kindness with Nobel laureate and revered leader Tenzin Gyatso.
- Practicing Spirituality with Sufis by Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat
A compendium of wisdom, both practical and profound, from the mystical expression of Islam.
- Practicing Spirituality with Thomas Merton by Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat
Wisdom from an extraordinary Trappist monk, writer, civil rights activist, and peacemaker.
- A Simple Immediacy: Desert Wisdom for Advent by Cynthia Bourgeault
Teachings from the Desert Fathers and Mothers on classic Advent themes.
- The Wisdom of Muhammad by Kabir and Camille Helminski
A welcoming study of the compassionate, flexible, and noble character of the Prophet Muhammad.
- The Wisdom of the Rebbes with Rabbi Rami
A retreat on four ways to God embraced by Hasidism: wisdom, study, faith, and humility.