- A Walk through Our Church: Gertrud Mueller Nelson describes a sense of gratitude for a high liturgical celebration in the Christian faith.
- Sing Praise: Rhonda Gowler Greene illustrates a world where animals, humans, and all aspects of the natural world are grateful and sing praise to God.
- Don't Let Auntie Mabel Bless the Table: Vanessa Brantley Newton provides an opportunity for families to discuss if table graces should go on forever.
- The Secret of Saying Thanks: Douglas Wood introduces the art of saying thanks for all the gifts and wonders of life.
- Three Hens and a Peacock: Lester L. Laminack has written about three hens and a peacock who try an experiment and come away with new respect and gratitude for each other.
- Brother Sun, Sister Moon: Katherine Paterson conveys St. Francis' gratitude and praise for all of creation.
More Children's Books about Gratitude