- Frederick Buechner writes in a sermon that kindness is one of the doors that holiness enters the world through.
- Sharon Salzberg is convinced that kindness is compassion in action that creates a reservoir of heartfulness to infuse our choices.
- Charlotte Sophia Kasl believes that kindness reflects a warm, open heart and plays an important role in our intimate relationships with people.
- Ron Miller contends that one of the ways of becoming a twin of Jesus is to practice kindness in our everyday lives.
- Jean Maalouf says that gratuitous goodness makes our world a better place.
More Book Excerpts on Kindness